Cheesy Kimchi Toastie
Let's add extra flavour to your normal sandwich
- 150 g Drained Fermented Kimchi
- 4 Slices Bloomer Bread (You can use any type if bread you prefer)
- 2 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- Half Can Tuna in sunflower oil (You can go without this if you want a vegetarian sandwich)
- 2 tbsp Free range Mayo
- Spread Gentle Spread of butter on bread
- Few Romain Lettuce
On the top of each slices of bread, spread the butter, layer a slice of cheddar on 2 pieces of bread.Enjoy this scrumptious and super easy toastie! If you are vegan, use avocado or mashed sweet potato instead and mix well with mayo.
Generously load up fermented Kimchi (If there are too much juice in Kimchi, drain the extra juice).
Add the lettuce
With tuna, mix with free-range mayo and spread the mixture to Kimchi and use remaining slices of bread and gently press down.
With panini machine, gently heat the toast to melt the cheese in between.
Enjoy this scrumptious and super easy toastie! If you are vegan, use avocado or mashed sweet potato instead and mix well with mayo.
- You can add your favourite greens and vegetables to your sandwich, for example, roasted pepper to add crunchiness and washed spinach.