Delicious Kimchi Fried Tofu
A Perfect Vegan Menu
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 400 g Tofu
- ¼ cup Chopped Spring onion
- 150 g Fully fermented Vegan Kimchi
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Pinch Sesame seeds and chopped chives
- Cut Tofu around 0.7cm thick into square shapes. Dry the Tofu by gently patting with kitchen towel and sprinkle pinch of sea salt and pepper and leave it for 10 minutes. This will allow Tofu not to break when pan-frying.
- Heat the pan on the medium heat and pan-fry the Tofu until it turns into lightly golden colour.
- While pan-frying the Tofu, chop the spring onion and fermented kimchi.
- Remove the tofu from the pan into a plate, add the vegetable oil to a same pan and with a medium heat, add the kimchi and spring onion and stir well.
- Add the mix on top of the cooked Tofu and simply drizzle the sweet soy sauce on the top of the dish and finish off with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and chopped chives
- Enjoy the authentic Korean style Tofu Kimchi!
For Sweet Soy Sauce Drizzle:
- Soy sauce
- Potato Starch Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Alternatively, you can use Sweet Balsamic Glaze instead of using the sweet soy sauce drizzle.