Meaty Kimchi Salad
Add Kimchi to your meaty salad
- 300 g Pork belly or shoulder
- Handful Salad
- 1 Chopped Avocado
- Handful Chestnut Mushroom
- Handful Salary
- 200 g Brie Cheese
- Handful Steamed Broccoli
- 100 g Fermented Kimchi
- Using pan, stir-fry the chopped mushroom and salary.
- Stir fry the pork until it is crispy and fully cooked
- Boil the broccoli and drain it with cold water
- Place the salad, chopped avocado, sliced brie cheese, broccoli, cooked mushroom, salary and gently drizzle with balsamic sauce.
- Add pork to the plate and on side, place some fermented Kimchi!
- Fermented Kimchi will give you a pungent flavour that will add extra flavour to your salad dish. Kimchi goes really well with pork. One of the popular Korean BBQ dish is ‘Samgyeopsal’ which means ‘pork belly’. In Korea, people normally stir-fry the pork first and with the oil that comes out from the pork fat, they put kimchi to stir-fry, which creates a great flavour.